- Heat and Moisture Exchanger (Artificial Nose) can be used in place for nasal function with the ability to maintain humidity and temperature.
- Able to absorb and store the heat and condensation of exhalation to increase the temperature and the level of humidity of inhaled air.
- Suitable for surgical ward, anesthesia, respiratory care, and intubated home-cared patient.
- Can be connected directly to trachea to reduce the loss of water in the trachea of patients under anesthesia.
- Uses the standard 22F connector for ease of exchanging circuit.
- Level of dead space and humidity meets ISO standard and AARC suggestion.
- Single-patient use to minimize the risk of cross-contamination.
|REF||OLD REF||Product Name||Package|
1 pc/pkg, 100 pcs/box