- The training mechanism is based on the interaction of pressure resistance level created by the spring and the force of inspiration, acting as the dumbbell of breathing muscle.
- The device is designed to serve two purposes, it can train the strength of inspiratory muscle and expiratory muscle.
- Adjustable exhalation Flow Rate Control Valve helps to encourage pursed-lip breathing and to maintain PEEP at the end of each expiration to reduce alveoli collapse.
- There are 10 levels of pressure resistance, 30 scales of adjustments, for progressive, noticeable training purpose.
- Easy to handle and will get used to it quickly, no application of medicine is required, it is safe with no side effect
- A special design with a spherical ball, it moves to visualize a successful training.
- 2 Models available.
- 10 training levels with mini-step adjustments. Level of resistance 0~40cmH2O or 0~80cmH2O.
- Each set comes with a neck-strap and nose clip.
|REF||OLD REF||Product Name||Package|
|AL0019||DT11||Dofin™ Breathing Trainer (Medical)||1 set/box|
|AL0027||DT14||Dofin™ Breathing Trainer (Medical+)||1 set/box|