- Resuscitator bag specially designed to enable clinicans to “feel the lungs” of the neonate.
- Built-in 40cmH2O pressure relief valve for all models.
- Single patient use manual resuscitator with all parts pre-assembled and ready to use.
- The low inspiratory and expiratory resistance and highly efficient intake valve minimize CO2 retaintion.
- Each comes with a valved diverter cap to adjust direction of exhaled air and to minimize dilution of oxygen concentration.
- Slip-free texture and arrow-shape vinyl bag with foldable design.
- Swivel and flexible standard patient connector.
- Built-in 30M exhale port for PEEP or HEPA filter attachment.
- Built-in pressure monitoring port on all models.
- Bag volumes: 280ml.
- Oxygen tubing: 2 meters.
- Standard patient connector: 22/15mm
- Pressure relief valve: 40cmH2O
- Meets ISO standard for self-infalting manual resuscitator.
- Materials meet ISO bio-compatibility requirements.
|REF||OLD REF||Product Name||Package|
|AR0079||2328||Dispo-Bag™ Manual Resuscitator for Neonate with Mask*||1pc/pkg, 12pkgs/box|
|AR0080||2329||Dispo-Bag™ Manual Resuscitator for Neonate||1pc/pkg, 12pkgs/box|
*Note: Each set comes with a mask, NRV with diverter cap, resuscitator bag, reservoir bag and oxygen tubing.